some more

omega - 8-23-2009 at 11:04 PM

more

J@Y - 8-23-2009 at 11:29 PM

third pic is in quincy market :D

Kurogashi - 8-23-2009 at 11:30 PM

do you know them or did you ask these people to take their picture? LOL
so whats the theme of today? random ppl at DC? haha

well portraits arent exactly your forte :P imo, or at least.. the people arent good subjects
the 1st and 5th pic is pretty interesting though.. nice nonetheless

::pink:is:my:sugar:: - 8-23-2009 at 11:39 PM

i really liked the pictures you took haha :)
they're crystal clear and i like the how it's different peoples' lives sorta thing

lbrother28 - 8-23-2009 at 11:57 PM

so....do you like have a fetish for old men or something? :scratch::P

khome120 - 8-24-2009 at 12:02 AM

may I ask what camera u use?

Vk_ - 8-24-2009 at 01:01 AM

whats ur set up omega?

ecaftermath - 8-24-2009 at 01:50 AM

do you have a fetish for black men?? LOL

FroggyStyle - 8-24-2009 at 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ecaftermath
do you have a fetish for black men?? LOL

HAHA you beat me to it.

but nice pictures. the angles at which you take your pictures at are pretty cool

iuL - 8-24-2009 at 04:11 AM

please tell me these are your friends and not just random people that you are shooting on the street. Because there are a lot of better things to take pictures of then middle aged black dudes.

omega - 8-24-2009 at 07:04 AM

1. most of these are random people i chatted with before i asked to take their picture

2. there are a lot of black people in and around union station

3. black people are more fun/interesting to talk to than white people

4. i shoot with a d700

Quote:
Originally posted by iuL
please tell me these are your friends and not just random people that you are shooting on the street. Because there are a lot of better things to take pictures of then middle aged black dudes.

great. come on down to dc, take pictures of the monuments, be another fucking tourist. been there, done that. i felt like shooting something different today.

iuL - 8-24-2009 at 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by omega
1. most of these are random people i chatted with before i asked to take their picture

4. i shoot with a d700

Quote:
Originally posted by iuL

great. come on down to dc, take pictures of the monuments, be another fucking tourist. been there, done that. i felt like shooting something different today.

I see. Goodpoint. Next time I don't want to look like a tourist, i'll take pictures of random black people.

cantonstylez - 8-24-2009 at 09:24 AM

what kind of lens did you use? i like how vivid your pictures tend to look. what kind of post-production did you do?

OrangeRhyme - 8-24-2009 at 10:46 AM

Awesome shots. Keep them coming!

::pink:is:my:sugar:: - 8-24-2009 at 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by iuL
Quote:
Originally posted by omega

4. i shoot with a d700

Quote:
Originally posted by iuL

I see. Goodpoint. Next time I don't want to look like a tourist, i'll take pictures of random black people.

hahahaha that wouldnt be a bad idea. :whistle:

ryan_pogi - 8-24-2009 at 05:06 PM

i like the black man's outfit in the bus . . . white polo shirt, red tie, white addidas with red strips . . . :)

Gwia - 8-25-2009 at 11:25 AM

I like the photos you have where people arent the focus. Like #9

tekstyle - 5-27-2010 at 10:56 AM

really nice compositions, especially the last one.

smithshn - 7-13-2010 at 12:35 PM

Such a nice photos taken by you. I am really appreciated for that. The reason is that it has such a nice clarity.